Authorized Managing Officers (AMO) Orientation Seminar
July 13 – July 14
Cebu Grand Hotel
Escario St., 6000 Cebu City
Authorized Managing Officers (AMO) course completion and passing the PCAB examination are among the mandatory requirements to apply for a PCAB license. The 16-hour AMO Course shall cover laws and regulations pertinent to the construction industry on the National Building Code, the Labor Code, the Government Procurement Reform Act, the Internal Revenue Code, the Build-Operate Transfer Law and the Local Government Code.
To participate in this seminar, please follow the terms and conditions hereunder:
1. Registration will be on a “First come – First served” basis.
2. Registration fees to cover the cost of materials, lunch, snacks, & other expenses relative to the training. – P4,500.00/pax
3. Please make your check payable to: Cebu Contractors Association, Inc & deposit to any Metrobank branch under Saving Account# 602-7-602909197.
4. To complete and confirm your registration, please fax or email your registration form together with the validated deposit slip to: .
(032) 2318501 & firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for early bird registration will be on April 20, 2018
After April 20, Regular Registration will be P6,000.00
5. Participants who wish to cancel their reservations prior to the event will be charged a cancellation fee of P2,000.00.
7. In the event of a “NO SHOW”, participant is obliged to pay the full registration fee.
For inquiries, you may contact our CCA Secretariat at: Telefax Nos. (032) 231-8501
Janice Quito @ 09493669820
Fe Escano @ 09328744668 / 09173101326
Email at email@example.com